Whether you are a veteran pool builder or a complete newcomer, you are sure to love our custom Cinco Ranch, TX inground pool designs! Omega Pools has been in business for over 15 years. Our unique pools push the boundaries of what is possible with current pool and spa technology. That’s why our customers love us and why we are the fastest-growing custom pool builder in Greater Houston!
Between our high-quality pool designs and our refined customer service, you will surely love the work we put out. Omega Pool’s founders, Gustavo Curiel and Bobby Firouz, work closely with their clients to ensure they get the pool of their dreams.
So, if you are in the market for a luxurious in-ground pool, you can’t go wrong with our expert pool design and construction company. Call us today or fill in our online form to get a free quote on our pool services.
The Best Cinco Ranch, TX Inground Pool Designs For You!
There’s something about an in-ground pool that just screams luxury. Whether it’s the cool, refreshing water on a hot summer day or the elegant look of a well-designed pool area, inground pools are the epitome of relaxation.
There are many advantages to an in-ground pool as compared to an above-ground one. For starters, in-ground pools are built into the ground, while above-ground pools are not. This means that in-ground pools are generally more permanent structures, while above-ground pools can be taken down and moved more easily.
Although above-ground pools are typically less expensive and quicker to install, they absolutely cannot substitute the luxury and beauty of an in-ground pool. Furthermore, their portable nature makes above-ground pools much smaller and less complex than in-ground pools.
So, any homeowner who is looking for a dazzling poolscape would do well to select Cinco Ranch, TX inground pool designs over above-ground ones.
What Kind of Considerations Do I Need For an In-Ground Pool?
In-ground pools are a wonderful investment that will lead to years of fun and entertainment for your entire family. But if you are thinking about adding one to your home, there are a few things to consider.
Omega Pools can help you design your dream custom pool from scratch. However, we will need your help in designing it. When you come to us, we will ask many questions to determine what look you want your pool to have, what kind of audience and use you want to cater your pool towards, and what special features you want the pool to incorporate.
But those questions will come later. There are also some very basic questions our pool designers will need to be answered. Here are some of the most important factors you can expected to be questioned about.
First, you’ll need to decide on the shape and size of your pool. When planning the ideal dimensions for your pool, there are usually four criteria you will need to focus on:
- Who will be using the pool? Do you have small children or disabled relatives who plan to use the pool? Small children might enjoy a larger shallow end or Baja shelf. If you have disabled relatives, you might want to enjoy a sloping beach pool end for a more accessible ramp-style entrance into the water.
- What will the pool be used for? Do you plan on using the pool for simple soaking, swimming laps for exercise, or diving? Depending on the intended purpose of the pool, your pool will require wildly different dimensions and depths.
- How much outdoor space do you have? You can go crazy with your pool size if you have a huge yard. But for homeowners with smaller yards or who want to reserve some space for other uses, like an outdoor kitchen or a grassy area for pets and kids, then a compact pool might be more suitable.
- And of course: What is your budget? Bigger pools tend to cost more.
You will also need to consider the material you want your pool to be made from. Many options are available, including concrete, fiberglass, and vinyl. Each has its advantages and disadvantages.
- Concrete pools are very durable and can last for decades with proper care. They’re also relatively easy to install, although you should hire a professional to do the job right. However, concrete pools can be quite expensive and require more maintenance than other types of pools.
- Fiberglass pools are much cheaper than concrete pools, and they’re also easier to install. They’re also less likely to crack or chip and don’t require as much maintenance. However, fiberglass pools aren’t as durable as concrete pools, and they can be damaged by chemicals and other harsh elements.
- Vinyl pools are the most affordable option, and they’re also the easiest to install. However, they’re not as durable as concrete or fiberglass pools, and they can be easily damaged by chemicals.
Finally, you’ll need to decide on the type of filtration system you want. There are many different options available, so you’ll need to decide what’s best for your needs.
A filtration system is different from the chlorine or salt system that is used to sanitize the water. Although those systems kill contaminants in the water, they can’t remove debris that fall into the water.
Typically, pools use a sand filter, cartridge filter, or diatomaceous earth (DE) filter. Without a filter system, your pool water will become cloudy and full of debris. Additionally, any water features you have, such as fountain heads or waterfalls, will quickly become clogged and dirty.
Incredible Custom Pools
Regardless of what kind of in-ground pool you have in mind, Omega Pools is eager to build it for you! We will work with you every step of the way of the pool building process, from conceptualization to design to construction.
View our gallery for examples of our past projects. Whenever you are ready to start working on your Cinco Ranch, TX inground pool designs, be sure to contact Omega Pools!
Cinco Ranch, TX Fun Facts:
- Cinco Ranch is part of the Greater Katy Area, which is part of the Greater Houston Area.
- The Katy Amateur Radio Society operates out of Cinco Ranch.
- Cinco Ranch is zoned to Katy Independent School District.
- For more Cinco Ranch fun facts, visit their website!